Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love Letter 1

THE BOUNCING BANANAS - Michelle Masri
First of all, "Shuper" concept! Really something new which has never been thought before! Thanks babe!

Anyway, I'm Michelle Masri from TBB, my partner and I had just went to the suppliers today to get new stocks! And look what I've found?.........

Yes, we call it Slouchy Grey. And anyway.. I love this top so much! I even bought one extra for myself! Looks great when you want to look Korean inspired haha! Especially with a touch of F21 Beanie! I'd say if you want to look casual but yet eye catching, this is so the thing. I know I sound so hard sell.. ugh LOL! But well, the thing is that I LOVE the top I got today!!! :)

Wearing:
Beanie (Forever 21) ,
Slouchy Grey top (The Bouncing Bananas),
Stirrtini (The Bouncing Bananas),
Ballerina flats (Vincci) .

No comments: